Web Works Tools
The focus is always on the message each page conveys and how it helps the visitor.
EVALUATE THE TARGET MARKET
• provide a great experience all target markets
• encourage visitors from the right target markets
• integrate digital communities
BUILD IT SO THEY CAN COME
• Coding the page for impact
• Layout mechanics that support browser clarity and speed
• Scale for next level of user volume
• As the days change keep it current
INCLUDE THE HOOKS SO THEY CAN FIND YOUR SITE
• Until the site is found the message does not matter.
• Digital communities are about joining the group silo's
• Let others opt in, participate, be a member
• Encourage that others contribute.
THE DEVIL IS IN THE DETAILS
• Acknowledge and engage using the preferred social channels.
• Communications and authentic group engagement;
–quick sharing tips with impact
–send updates (including things to do or not to do today)
–hold smart meetings
–phone integration in the face of no one calling anymore
–present itinerary and how to lists
–offer press release coordination
–email and social community blasts and scheduled posts
–frequent concise stimulation messaging
–timely alerts and pictures with sentiment
–coordinate impact of what is being done with the story being presented
• Big Data processing and archiving.
• Comparative analysis between history or other target markets.
• Video production that transcends the web to include social community opportunities.
• Original animation and photo production to special impact.